Maxfind New Design Dual Motor Electric Skateboard with Wireless Remote Controller Review
More and more people are becoming interested in electric skateboards. They are a lot of fun and make for a great means of transportation. Plus, they are reasonably fast, they are affordable, they come in lots of different types, and they can get you where you need to go.
But which one should you choose? One option to consider is the Maxfind new design dual motor electric skateboard with wireless remote controller. Let’s take a look.
Overall Rating: 5 out of 5
- It is light weight.
- It is quick.
- It charges rapidly.
- It doesn’t do well off road.
- It is made in China.
Specifications and Features
28 kph or 17 mph
16 km/10 miles
5.5 kg/13 lbs
Yes – class IP65
Samsung 18650 Lithium-ion
100 kg/220 lbs
The Maxfind has an 8-ply maple wood deck, which means it is highly durable and sturdy. It is classed as a longboard due to the fact that it has a 38” deck. The ply and size of the deck make this electric skateboard a lot more stable, particularly if you ride it going downhill.
The wheels are 83 mm polyurethane. This has a very high rebound, which means the wheel will last for ages. If you travel on asphalt that isn’t in perfect condition, the wheels will still last.
Compared to other boards, the Maxfind is surprisingly fast. This is in part due to its 360W dual motor output. Depending on the weight of the rider, and their style, it can go as fast as 17 miles per hour. The maximum weight capacity is 220 lbs, which is pretty heavy. In fact, one of the unique features of this board is that it can carry the majority of adults.
One of the most important things with electric skateboards is the battery. Battery quality is incredibly important, as we have all heard of the disasters with the Segways, which had exploding batteries or would randomly catch fire. This is why you have to make sure that you only use products that have reliable brand batteries.
While the Maxfind is made in China, where these things are a lot less regulated, it does use a Samsung 18650 Lithium-ion battery. This is a battery that you can trust to be of the highest possible quality. The added benefit is that it takes just an hour to fully charge your board’s battery as well. When fully charged, you can ride around 10 miles before you need to recharge it.
A very surprising thing about the new Maxfind is that it is so light, particularly when you consider that it is a longboard. At 5.5 kg (just less than 13 lbs), the weight isn’t going to influence the life of the battery. Plus, if your battery does run out, or you can’t ride for whatever reason, it shouldn’t be hard to carry it with you. Also, if you have purchased the Maxfind for your kids (or you allow them to use it), they should also be able to carry it.
Last but not least, there is the Maxfind dual motor electric remote, which really sets this product apart. Essentially, it is a small controller, completely wireless. When you hold this in your hands, you make the board go faster or slower. You use your thumb to brake. It is really easy to use and fits comfortably in your hand. The remote is small, so when you don’t use your board, you can slip it in your pocket or handbag.
Average Rating On Amazon:
5 out of 5 stars
- LIghtweight - It is lightweight, so much so in fact, that you should have no difficulties in carrying it around with you. Even your children should find it easy to carry it.
- It's Fast - Naturally, just how fast it will go depends on where you ride it, how heavy you are, and how you ride it. However, this is the same with all electric skateboards. If you were to compare your speed on any other model, with the speed on the Maxfind, you should notice that the Maxfind is a lot faster.
- It charges rapidly. In fact, it takes only one hour to charge. You could charge it at work, therefore, or even when you are on your lunch break at the nearest Starbucks or other establishments that allow you to charge devices.
- Remote Control - The remote control sits comfortably in your hand, and operating the skateboard is very easy.
- It doesn’t do well off road. While the wheels are really sturdy and last a long time, and they will keep you comfortable on roads with asphalt that may need a little bit of fixing, you can’t really expect to go off road totally with the Maxfind.
- It is made in China. Sometimes, quality control is not a priority in some companies in China, which can be an issue. That said, Maxfind has included a high quality Samsung 18650 Lithium-ion battery, which means they are clearly committed to quality.
Is The MaxFind Right For Me?
Best Suited for…
People who have some experience riding electric skateboards, including children, particularly since it is so lightweight.
Not So Great for…
People with balance issues or dexterity problems.
The Final Verdict
Overall, the Maxfind new design dual motor electric skateboard with wireless remote controller is a fantastic board. It is one of the few boards of its kind that is able to offer high speeds and a large board, while remaining lightweight at the same time. The fact that this board is so light is really important, since you never really know if when you will encounter scenarios where you cannot ride it.
For instance, you may accidentally end up in a no boarding zone, or you may have pushed the board a little too far and run out of batteries before you can charge it again. The Maxfind is a great board for people of any age or ability and you are guaranteed to have a whole lot of fun with it as well, particularly thanks to the easy to use remote control.
Check Out The MaxFind
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Maxfind Electric Skateboard
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: