Boosted Boards Electric Longboard Review
If you are a skater or have ever skated in your life, there are probably special boards and products that you think are the best. You’re likely to have an opinion on your favorite types of boards, wheels, decks, and more.
However, skateboards have come a long way in the past few years and are a lot more complex than just a short time ago, with some boards having special features that are designed to really impress their users.
One of these boards is the Boosted Boards electric long board. It’s a solid board that can offer you a great user experience.
- Fastest board available, goes 22mph
- Extreme acceleration
- Lightweight, only weighs 20lbs
- Most expensive eboard
- Wheels get slick when wet
Specifications and Features
This board is essentially one of the coolest and smartest longboards you will ever use because it is electric. It is a 38-inch skateboard that is also electronic due to the fact that it has numerous microprocessors, and other electronic components that make it a real powerhouse. On this board, you can travel up to 22 MPH once you learn how to use it, which is almost the same speed as a car can travel on a residential street.
In addition to the powerful microprocessors, it also has special batteries and is made of high quality materials. To make a board that is this smart, you have to start with something that is sturdy and will last. This is why the board itself is made from natural bamboo, which gives the whole thing a little give, meaning it won’t feel too stiff when you’re riding, the wheels from composite plastics, and machined metal. All the parts of this product were hand-picked to be the best, so the board can hold up over time and become a trusted part of your life.
How To Ride It
The board itself is made to be used with a remote control which allows you to tweak some of the aspects of the board. For example, you can tell it to go faster or use more power. It connects through a Bluetooth connection to the board to be able to talk to it efficiently. On the flip side, if you have an iPhone or Apple watch, you can control your board using one of these devices. With this option, you will also get firmware upgrades, so your app is always up to date and letting you control all of the options of your board in real time.
What Users Are Saying
Most users really love the board and don’t have any complaints. The device is not only easy to use, but it is also fun to use and does exactly what it says it does. Some people have commented that they wish the range was better, meaning they would like to be able to ride it longer before they have to charge it. However, the battery is set so you can ride it around 7 miles without having to charge it, which is actually a long way, especially if you are going at least 10 MPH.
Average Rating On Amazon:
4.6 out of 5 stars
- Warranty & Guarantee - The Jora composter has a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you don’t have anything to lose by purchasing it.
- Power. This board is so powerful that you are able to tell it how fast you want to go, so you can make sure you aren’t going to hurt yourself. You can start at 10 MPH and go faster as you become more confident on this device. It is even able to climb uphill with no problems, meaning it can truly get you where you need to go. The whole system is made in California and each of the materials has been chosen by hand by the people who designed this product. That is why it offers a smooth ride for the user, one that can’t be found in other models or boards that use cheaper supplies.
- Braking System. The braking system is quite powerful, so you won’t go flying at the bottom of a hill. The brakes are also effective when you are trying to slow down to turn or to avoid obstacles that may hurt you or cause you to fall off your board.
- Easy to use. This board is not hard to get used to. If you already know how to skateboard, you have completed most of the hard work. All you will have to learn now is how to control the remote. You will also need to become comfortable with the board, how it works, and make sure it does everything you need it to do. When it doesn’t, or if for some reason it fails, you will likely have to fall back on your skateboarding skills. For example, if you need to slow the board down quickly and the brakes aren’t working, you could use your feet to stop it, the same way you would if you were riding a regular skateboard. You should also make sure that you are familiar with how the whole thing works before you go on a long ride. Practice until you get the hang of it for the best results.
- Portable & Lightweight. This board weighs less than 20 pounds, so you can transport it wherever you need to go. It is able to fit on a bus or other mode of transportation, and you can even throw it in the back of your hatchback or small car without having to worry if it will fit.
- Accessories. There are different ways to mod out your board including getting accessories for it, such as LEDs and other cool stuff. You can personalize it and make it your own without having to worry about if it will harm the integrity of the board.
- Price - The Boosted Board is the most expensive electronic longboard on the market.
- Popularity. Because the board is so popular, you'll have people asking you about it everywhere. It may also attract unwanted attention from people who want to steal it from you.
- Slippery Wheels. The wheels can get very slick when it’s rainy outside. Wet conditions shouldn’t bother the circuits of the board, since they are protected, but the wheels may still cause a problem on slippery roads or sidewalks. That is why it is not recommended that you use this item in inclement weather. The idea is that you can use this one for a long time, so you don’t want to cause unnecessary wear and tear to it when you don’t have to.
Is The Boosted Board Right For Me?
Best Suited for…
Someone with plenty of money to spend, who wants the fastest, most powerful eboard available.
Not So Great for…
Beginners with no riding experience or people looking for a bargain board
The Final Verdict
This board can be purchased in a few different ways, including single and dual drive models. However, no matter which version you buy, you get all the features that this product has to offer. In other words, even the basic model of this board is excellent; it is like having a longboard that can also do some of the driving for you, which can come in handy in many different situations.
The reason it is a great purchase is not only because it can be quite useful, but also because it is made from materials that are high grade and will last a long time. There are really only 2 things you have to worry about with this product. One is that you will need to make sure that you don’t run out of juice while you are riding, so you will have to keep track of the battery and if it needs to be charged. However, the battery is able to charge fast, so it shouldn’t really be a problem. You can also just use it like a regular skateboard if the battery runs out, so there really isn’t a need for much distress.
This board will not only be a conversation piece, but it will also help you become a better boarder too. You will have to rely on your skateboarding skills, keep your balance, and control the remote all at the same time. However, that is not very hard to do when you want to have the freedom to get where you need to go without having to always hop in your car.
Check Out The
On Amazon NOW!
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Boosted Board
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: