BLITZART Mini Flash 28″ Electric Skateboard Review
Taking a skateboard to go to work or to just travel around the town can be a whole lot of fun. Furthermore, we now live in a modern, electronic world, which has made it possible for skateboards to be motorized. Adults, children, and pets alike now use these boards to comfortably travel or have a lot of fun. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a part of the skating subculture or you simply want to have a go - there is a skateboard out there for you.
One example is the Blitzart Mini Flash. Like other similar sports equipment, it is designed to make sure your daily commute is a lot of fun. Furthermore, it offers a wealth of other benefits.
Although the board is motorized, you will have to use your body to turn it, which means that you will also have some exercise while using it. Another advantage is the fact that you will look super cool on your board.
It is important, however, that you choose the one that is best suited for you. Let’s take a look at the various advantages and disadvantages that have been observed:
Overall Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- It can carry adults with ease and feels very sturdy.
- It is very strong, particularly the motor.
- The brakes are very good
- It can reach 10 mph with ease, having a good battery and range.
- It is very affordable.
- It can also be used with the motor switched off.
- The remote feels cheap and flimsy.
- It takes some getting used to because it has different modes.
- Although the board says it can do up to 12 mph, this is very hard to attain this speed.
Specifications and Features
28” x 9” x 5.5”
The Mini Flash is very versatile. The deck is made from 7-ply maple wood and a layer of bamboo is provided at the bottom, which makes it very strong and flexible.
It can achieve 10 mph easily and can do as much as 15 miles on a single charge. Power comes from the 24V Lithium-Ion battery pack, which takes 2.5 hours to charge. The remote has an ergonomic design and allows you to speed up or slow down, as well as put the board in reverse.
The deck is outfitted with tape for extra grip. One of the key things that makes this board unique is its good-looking 250W hub motor, which is more reliable compared to the usual belt-driven motor.
The hub motor also looks better than those that are belt-driven. Furthermore, the board can carry people up to 270lbs, which is far more than many other electric skateboards, particularly in this price category.
When you place an order, it will arrived at your doorsteps fully assembled. This means that you simply take it out of the box and start riding it straight away.
Average Rating On Amazon:
3.5 out of 5 stars
- It is a very lightweight board. This means that you can easily carry it with you when you can’t or don’t want to ride.
- It has lots of torque, particularly in the advanced settings. This takes some getting used to, but it is nothing that a good boarder won’t be able to handle.
- The speed is pretty fast, although it obviously slows down if you are heavier, or if you go up a slope.
- It is really sturdy as well as beautiful to look at. The addition of the grip tape means that you will feel secure once you’re on the board.
- It comes with a wireless remote with an ergonomic design that allows you to control acceleration and deceleration. It even allows you to put it in reverse.
- It is one of the best looking boards out there today. In fact, even the motor is aesthetically pleasing.
- It comes completely assembled, meaning you can ride it out of the box.
- If it runs out of charge, you can ride on it like a traditional skateboard that is not equipped with a motor.
- It does not allow you to do tricks, which is a bit of a shame.
- While the company is known to deliver excellent customer service, their warranty is voided if they spot that there has been any rough use of the board.
- There is no information on whether the board can ride up slopes, or up to what angle it can handle.
Is The Mini Flash Right For Me?
Best Suited for…
Commuters and people looking to travel from A to B while looking snazzy at the same time.
Not So Great for…
For small families, who will struggle to fill it, or those with limited space, as it takes up quite a lot of room.
The Final Verdict
Overall, the Blitzart is perfect for commuters who look for a convenient and green way of traveling to and from work or college. It also enables them to lower their carbon footprint because they won’t have to rely on cars or public transportation. As such, it can help to save money as well.
It is really designed for traveling rather than for performing tricks, however, which means some people will feel that it lacks a fun aspect. However, the board is incredibly beautiful, and really something you can be seen on. Uniquely, the motor doesn’t look out of place, which is something that few other electric skateboards have been able to achieve.
So is this for you? It is very safe, it is very comfortable, and it has settings for beginners and more advanced users alike. This means that it is easy to get used to the board and that you are unlikely to fall and have accidents, something that may be important for those who are considering this skateboard for younger people.
It’s only real downside is that it isn’t a trick board, and you do have to be aware of that. Hence, think about what you want to use it for, but if you are a commuter of any kind, then this board comes 100% recommended and you should get yours before they sell out!
Check Out The Mini Flash
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- BLITZART Mini Flash
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: